Wednesday Morning | Beginning September 16th
BCBC | Fellowship | 9:30-11:00am | Studying Ruth | $5
Wednesday Evening (will resume January 2021)
BCBC | Room 14 | 6:30-8:00pm
November 6-7 | BCBC | “Getting Your Joy Back” | $75/person | No Childcare
Mark your calendars! Sue Bohlin with Probe Ministries will be our speaker for the Teaching Sessions.
Registration Includes: Friday Night Dinner; 3 Meals on Saturday; Great Teaching; Crafts; Snacks & So Much Fellowship!
Registration will close on Monday, October 26.
Monday, December 7 | BCBC | 6:30pm | $15/person
View the Women’s Ministry monthly devotional here: ‘to be encouraged’
Women’s Email Group
Join the women’s email group to receive updates, prayer requests, news, and just to discuss. We don’t sell/rent/lease names. The list is for members and attendees of BCBC. If you would like to join this group, please email Alysia Pera (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your First and Last Name and Email Address.
Goals of the BCBC Women’s Ministry Committee
- To grow spiritually through personal and group Bible study and prayer (2 Peter 3:18)
- To develop friendships through regular church attendance and activities (Hebrews 10:25)
- To serve the church body (Ephesians 6:7)
- To celebrate our relationship with Jesus Christ (Psalm 145:7)
- To declare His glory to all people (Psalm 96:3)
We achieve these goals through the following activities: Bible Studies, Retreats, Spring Luncheon, Fall Potluck, Christmas Tea, Baskets of Blessings and many other opportunities for discipleship and fellowship.
Women’s Ministry Committee
- Jean Wood, Coordinator
- Debbie Truitt, Finances
- Open, Baskets of Blessings
- Leslie Henne, Communications
- Tricia Milligan, Titus 2 Mentor
- OPEN, Retreat Coordinator
- Carolyn Salvesen, Bible Study
- Debbie Fetter, Discipleship
- Binu Samuel, Working Women
- OPEN, Special Events
Women’s Ministry Planning Meetings are held on a monthly basis. For more information regarding the Women’s Ministry, please contact Gaye Lynn Kreider.
Come Serve With Us!
Do you have a passion for serving Christ and the women of BCBC? Consider serving on the Women’s Committee. For more information, contact the Women’s Ministry Coordinator, Jean Wood.