Becoming a Woman of Grace | Book by Cynthia Heald
Books will be available on the first date of study
Starting January 9, 2019 | BCBC Room 14 | Fellowship Time 9:15–9:45am Class Time 9:45–11:00am
Starting January 9, 2019 | BCBC Room 14 | 6:35-7:55pm
Empty Nester Breakfast
Saturday, March 9, 2019 | BCBC Room 9 | 9:00am-11:30am
“Mary and Martha, Good Friends of Jesus”
Saturday, April 27, 2019 | BCBC | 10:00am
Friday, June 7, 2019 | BCBC | 7:00pm
Friday, July 19, 2019 | BCBC | 7:00pm
Friday, August 9, 2019 | BCBC | 7:00pm
Women’s Email Group
Join the women’s email group to receive updates, prayer requests, news, and just to discuss. We don’t sell/rent/lease names. The list is for members and attendees of BCBC. If you would like to join this group, please email Alysia Pera (email@example.com) with your First and Last Name and email address.
Goals of the BCBC Women’s Ministry Committee
- To grow spiritually through personal and group Bible study and prayer (2 Peter 3:18)
- To develop friendships through regular church attendance and activities (Hebrews 10:25)
- To serve the church body (Ephesians 6:7)
- To celebrate our relationship with Jesus Christ (Psalm 145:7)
- To declare His glory to all people (Psalm 96:3)
We achieve these goals through the following activities: Bible Studies, Retreats, Spring Luncheon, Fall Potluck, Christmas Tea, Baskets of Blessings and many other opportunities for discipleship and fellowship.
Women’s Ministry Committee
- Gaye Lynn Kreider, Coordinator
- Debbie Truitt, Finances
- Jean Wood, Baskets of Blessings
- Leslie Henne, Communications
- Tricia Milligan, Titus 2 Mentor
- Open, Retreat Coordinator
- Carolyn Salvesen, Bible Study
- Debbie Fetter, Discipleship
- Binu Samuel, Working Women
- Special Events, Rhonda Farley
Women’s Ministry Planning Meetings are held on a monthly basis. For more information regarding the Women’s Ministry, please contact Gaye Lynn Kreider.
Come Serve With Us!
Do you have a passion for serving Christ and the women of BCBC? Consider serving on the Women’s Committee. For more information, contact the Women’s Ministry Coordinator, Gaye Lynn Kreider.