The Gift That Gives | Last Day of Study December 11th
Join the women of BCBC as we discuss and learn about the Holy Spirit, the marvelous gift, the third person of the Trinity! We will study Old Testament and New Testament passages to seek a greater understanding of His role in our lives as we serve our Living God. We will learn who He is and the importance of His fruit.
Questions? | Contact Carolyn Salvesen | 817-614-1567
Begins September 11th | Room 14 | 9:30-11:00am
Begins September 11th | Room 14 | 6:30-8:00pm
Monday, December 9th | BCBC | 6:30pm
View the Women’s Ministry monthly devotional here: ‘to be encouraged’
Women’s Email Group
Join the women’s email group to receive updates, prayer requests, news, and just to discuss. We don’t sell/rent/lease names. The list is for members and attendees of BCBC. If you would like to join this group, please email Alysia Pera (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your First and Last Name and Email Address.
Goals of the BCBC Women’s Ministry Committee
- To grow spiritually through personal and group Bible study and prayer (2 Peter 3:18)
- To develop friendships through regular church attendance and activities (Hebrews 10:25)
- To serve the church body (Ephesians 6:7)
- To celebrate our relationship with Jesus Christ (Psalm 145:7)
- To declare His glory to all people (Psalm 96:3)
We achieve these goals through the following activities: Bible Studies, Retreats, Spring Luncheon, Fall Potluck, Christmas Tea, Baskets of Blessings and many other opportunities for discipleship and fellowship.
Women’s Ministry Committee
- Gaye Lynn Kreider, Coordinator
- Debbie Truitt, Finances
- Jean Wood, Baskets of Blessings
- Leslie Henne, Communications
- OPEN, Titus 2 Mentor
- OPEN, Retreat Coordinator
- Carolyn Salvesen, Bible Study
- Debbie Fetter, Discipleship
- Binu Samuel, Working Women
- OPEN, Special Events
Women’s Ministry Planning Meetings are held on a monthly basis. For more information regarding the Women’s Ministry, please contact Gaye Lynn Kreider.
Come Serve With Us!
Do you have a passion for serving Christ and the women of BCBC? Consider serving on the Women’s Committee. For more information, contact the Women’s Ministry Coordinator, Gaye Lynn Kreider.