Wednesday Morning & Evening | Begins August 31, 2022
Discovering Hope in the Psalms, by Pam Farrel & Jean E. Jones | Taught by Carolyn Salvesen (and friends)
Becoming A Woman of Excellence, by Cynthia Heald – Encouraging stay-at-home moms | Taught by Vivian Borgeson
BCBC | Room 14 & Conference Room | 9:45-11:00am OR 6:30-8:00pm
View the Women’s Ministry monthly devotional, To Encourage You.
Women’s Email Group
Join the women’s email group to receive updates, prayer requests, news, and just to discuss. We don’t sell/rent/lease names. The list is for members and attendees of BCBC. If you would like to join this group, please email Binu Samuel (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your First and Last Name and Email Address.
Goals of the BCBC Women’s Ministry Committee
- To grow spiritually through personal and group Bible study and prayer (2 Peter 3:18)
- To develop friendships through regular church attendance and activities (Hebrews 10:25)
- To serve the church body (Ephesians 6:7)
- To celebrate our relationship with Jesus Christ (Psalm 145:7)
- To declare His glory to all people (Psalm 96:3)
We achieve these goals through the following activities: Bible Studies, Retreats, Spring Luncheon, Fall Potluck, Christmas Tea, Baskets of Blessings and many other opportunities for discipleship and fellowship.
Women’s Ministry Committee
- Jean Wood, Coordinator
- April Gibson, Finance
- Diane Howard, Baskets of Blessing
- Tara Woodall, Communication
- Tricia Milligan, Titus 2 Mentor
- Carolyn Salvesen, Bible Study
- Vivian Borgeson, Discipleship
- Binu Samuel, Working Women
Women’s Ministry Planning Meetings are held on a monthly basis. For more information regarding the Women’s Ministry, please contact Jean Wood.
Come Serve With Us!
Do you have a passion for serving Christ and the women of BCBC? Consider serving on the Women’s Committee. For more information, contact the Women’s Ministry Coordinator, Jean Wood.