Rate how often each statement is reflected in your life:
1. I enjoy working with others in determining ministry goals and objectives.
2. I have a strong desire to start or be involved in a new ministry.
3. I delight in telling lost people about what Christ has done for them.
4. It bothers me that some people are hurting and discouraged.
5. I have a strong ability to see what needs to be done and believe that God will do it.
6. I love to give a significant proportion of my resources to God’s work.
7. I have a strong capacity to recognize practical needs and to do something about them.
8. I have a clear vision for the direction of a ministry.
9. I always feel strong compassion for those in difficult situations.
10. I have a strong desire to nurture God’s people.
11. I spend a significant portion of my time each week studying the Bible.
12. I am motivated to design plans to accomplish ministry goals.
13. I prefer to create my own ministry problems than to inherit others.
14. I have a strong attraction to lost people.
15. I am very concerned that more people are not serving the Lord.
16. I have a strong capacity to trust God for the difficult things in life.
17. I am eager to financially support ministries that are accomplishing significant things for God.
18. I enjoy helping people meet their practical needs.
19. I find that I have a strong capacity to attract followers in my ministry.
20. I am always motivated to sympathize with those in the midst of a crisis.
21. I am at my best when leading and shepherding a small group of believers.
22. I have strong insight into the Bible and how it applies to people’s lives.
23. I feel significant when developing budgets to accomplish a good plan.
24. I am motivated to minister in places where no one else has ministered.
25. I find that unsaved people enjoy spending time with me.
26. I have a strong desire to encourage Christians to mature in Christ.
27. I delight in the truth that God accomplishes things that seem impossible to most people.
28. God has greatly blessed me with life’s provisions in order to help others.
29. I enjoy making personal sacrifices to help others.
30. I prefer to lead people more than to follow them.
31. I delight in extending a hand to those in difficulty.
32. I enjoy showing attention to those who are in need of care and concern.
33. I am motivated to present God’s truth to people so that they better understand the Bible.
34. I am at my best when creating an organizational structure for a plan.
35. I am definitely a self-starter with a pioneer spirit.
36. I derive extreme satisfaction when lost people accept Christ.
37. I have been effective at inspiring believers to a stronger faith.
38. I am convinced that God is going to accomplish something special through me or my ministry.
39. I am convinced that all I have belongs to God, and I am willing to use if for his purposes.
40. I work best when I serve others behind the scenes.
41. If I am not careful, I have a tendency to dominate people and situations.
42. I am a born burden-bearer.
43. I have a deep desire to protect Christians from people and beliefs that may harm them.
44. I am deeply committed to biblical truth and people’s need to know and understand it.
45. I delight in staffing a particular ministry structure.
46. I am challenged by large goals to accomplish what some believe is impossible.
47. I feel a deep compassion for people who are without Christ.
48. I have the ability to say the right things to people who are experiencing discouragement.
49. I am rarely surprised when God turns seeming obstacles into opportunities for ministry.
50. I feel good when I have opportunity to give from my abundance to people with genuine needs.
51. I have a strong capacity to serve people.
52. I am motivated to be proactive, not passive, in my ministry for Christ.
53. I have the ability to feel the pain of others who are suffering.
54. I get excited about helping new Christians grow to maturity in Christ.
55. When I teach a Bible class, the size of the group usually increases in number.
56. I am good at using a ministry’s resources in solving its problems.
57. I gain deep satisfaction from creating something out of nothing.
58. Training and helping others to share their faith is high on my list of priorities.
59. People who are struggling emotionally or spiritually say I am an excellent listener.
60. I delight in trusting God in the most difficult of circumstances.
61. I have the capacity to give of myself as well as my possessions to help others.
62. I am good at doing seemingly insignificant tasks to free people up for vital ministries.
63. Most people place a lot of trust in me and my leadership.
64. I have a desire to make a significant difference in the lives of troubled people.
65. I enjoy being around believers and encouraging them to trust Christ for their circumstances.
66. I have a desire to search the Bible for truths that apply to my life and the lives of others.
67. I like monitoring plans that accomplish ministry goals.
68. I am a risk-taker when it comes to developing new ministries.
69. Over the years I have prayed much for my non-Christian friends.
70. I spend a significant amount of time exhorting believers to make Christ Lord of their lives.
71. I am able to trust God in situations when most others have lost all hope.
72. Friends worry that some people take advantage of my generosity with my possessions.
73. I am motivated to accomplish tasks that most people consider insignificant.
74. People are confident in my abilities to help them accomplish their ministry goals.
75. Suffering people are attracted to me and find me comforting to be around.
76. I have the ability and courage to confront Christians about sin in their lives.
77. God has given me unusual ability to explain deep biblical truths to his people.
78. I prefer that a ministry’s affairs be conducted in an orderly and efficient manner.
79. I want to accomplish great things for God but in my own way.
80. I am deeply motivated to address the doubts and questions of lost people.
81. I have the ability to confront disobedient Christians and see them change.
82. I am motivated by people who dream big dreams for God.
83. People regularly come to me with requests for help in meeting their financial needs.
84. I look for opportunities to serve the practical needs of God’s ministries.
85. I am happiest in a ministry when I am able to exert a strong influence in the group.
86. People close to me believe that I allow “down and outers” to take advantage of me.
87. Christians often seek me out for counsel regarding important decisions in their lives.
88. I have a strong desire to study and explain the truths of the Bible in depth.
89. I am convinced that paying attention to detail is very important.
90. I believe we must create new ministry structures for the new ministries we start.
91. I feel a strong attraction toward evangelistic ministries.
92. I could easily spend much of my time encouraging people in their walk with Christ.
93. I am frustrated by people who never take risks.
94. I find it difficult to understand why Christians do not give more help to those with real needs.
95. I prefer to remain behind the scenes helping people with practical matters.
96. I have a strong desire to take charge in most situations.
97. I delight in visiting people in hospitals or nursing homes.
98. I pray constantly for people who look to me for care.
99. I have observed that people who sit under my teaching experience changed lives.
100. I have a strong desire to see people work together to accomplish their goals.
101. I am convinced that the future of any country lies in starting fresh ministries.
102. I get extremely frustrated when I cannot share my faith.
103. I find great satisfaction in reassuring Christians of their need to walk with Christ.
104. People are amazed at my ability to trust God to provide in the most difficult situations.
105. When I give significantly to help others, I do not expect anything in return.
106. I am convinced that no job is too menial if it truly helps people.
107. In meetings, people look to me for the final opinion regarding a matter.
108. I believe strongly in giving those who fail a second and even a third chance.
109. I enjoy visiting people in their homes and when they are in the hospital.
110. I am greatly challenged by people’s questions about the Bible.