September 6th, 2017 – April 25th, 2018
The topic is a study of the Gospel According to Mark and the title is “Question Mark?” Every chapter in the book has at least one crucial question that was either asked to, about or by Jesus. We will look at each chapter to determine what Mark wants the reader to know about Christ. We will also study how to ask the right questions when seeking answers. Material cost: $10
Coffee & Fellowship Time: 9:15 – 9:45am. Class Time: 9:45 – 11:00am (Room 14)
Class time is from 6:35-7:55pm (Room 14)
Women’s Upcoming Events
Check back soon for future events!
Come Serve With Us!
Do you have a passion for serving Christ and the women of BCBC? Consider serving on the Women’s Committee. For more information, contact the Women’s Ministry Coordinator, Gaye Lynn Kreider.
Women’s Ministry Planning Meetings are held on a monthly basis. For more information regarding the Women’s Ministry, please contact Gaye Lynn Kreider.
Goals of the BCBC Women’s Ministry Committee
- To grow spiritually through personal and group Bible study and prayer (2 Peter 3:18)
- To develop friendships through regular church attendance and activities (Hebrews 10:25)
- To serve the church body (Ephesians 6:7)
- To celebrate our relationship with Jesus Christ (Psalm 145:7)
- To declare His glory to all people (Psalm 96:3)
We achieve these goals through the following activities: Bible Studies, Retreats, Spring Luncheon, Fall Potluck, Christmas Tea, Baskets of Blessings and many other opportunities for discipleship and fellowship.
Women’s Ministry Committee
- Gaye Lynn Kreider, Coordinator
- Debbie Truitt, Finances
- Becky Hunt, Baskets of Blessings
- Gaye Lynn Kreider, Communications
- Tricia Milligan, Titus 2 Mentor
- Women’s Ministry Team, Retreat
- Carolyn Salvesen, Bible Study
- Mary Ware, Discipleship
- Sue Beyer, Working Women
- Vivian Borgeson, Special Events
Women’s Email Group
Join the women’s email group to receive updates, prayer requests, news, and just to discuss. We don’t sell/rent/lease names. The list is for members and attendees of BCBC. If you would like to join this group, please email Alysia Pera.