Summer Book Club
What: Through Gates of Splendor by Elisabeth Elliot
(Please purchase your own copy of the book)
When: 9:30am OR 7:00pm
June 6, June 13, June 20, July 11, July 18, July 25, & August 1
Where: The first meeting will be at the Salvesen home:
Contact: Carolyn Salvesen at 817.614.1567 or CarolynSalvesen1986@gmail.com if you have questions
Note: No childcare is available for Summer Book Club. Please make your own arrangements.
Will Resume Fall 2018
Coffee & Fellowship Time: 9:15 – 9:45am. Class Time: 9:45 – 11:00am (Room 14)
Class time is from 6:35-7:55pm (Room 14)
Friday, June 15th | 6:30 pm | BCBC Fellowship Area
Bring an appetizer to share!
Please RSVP to Binu Samuel | 914-450-1334
Everybody’s Birthday Party!
Friday, July 13th | 7:00 pm | BCBC Fellowship Area
Mark your calendar, more information to come!
Come Serve With Us!
Do you have a passion for serving Christ and the women of BCBC? Consider serving on the Women’s Committee. For more information, contact the Women’s Ministry Coordinator, Gaye Lynn Kreider.
Women’s Ministry Planning Meetings are held on a monthly basis. For more information regarding the Women’s Ministry, please contact Gaye Lynn Kreider.
Goals of the BCBC Women’s Ministry Committee
- To grow spiritually through personal and group Bible study and prayer (2 Peter 3:18)
- To develop friendships through regular church attendance and activities (Hebrews 10:25)
- To serve the church body (Ephesians 6:7)
- To celebrate our relationship with Jesus Christ (Psalm 145:7)
- To declare His glory to all people (Psalm 96:3)
We achieve these goals through the following activities: Bible Studies, Retreats, Spring Luncheon, Fall Potluck, Christmas Tea, Baskets of Blessings and many other opportunities for discipleship and fellowship.
Women’s Ministry Committee
- Gaye Lynn Kreider, Coordinator
- Debbie Truitt, Finances
- Cynthia Burns, Baskets of Blessings
- Open, Communications
- Tricia Milligan, Titus 2 Mentor
- Amanda Poggemoeller, Retreat Coordinator
- Carolyn Salvesen, Bible Study
- Debbie Fetter, Discipleship
- Open, Working Women
- Open, Special Events
Women’s Email Group
Join the women’s email group to receive updates, prayer requests, news, and just to discuss. We don’t sell/rent/lease names. The list is for members and attendees of BCBC. If you would like to join this group, please email Alysia Pera.