We will be spending the next couple weeks reviewing the study, “I AM WHO I AM vs It is What It Is”.
Coffee and Fellowship time: 9:15 – 9:45am. Class time is from 9:45 – 11:00am. No childcare available
Women’s Upcoming Events
Stay tuned for our Annual Summer Activities!
October 9 – Potluck Dinner and Service Project – 6:30pm
November 3-5 – Women’s Retreat (off-site) – Prothro Center, Pottsboro, TX
December 4 – Christmas Tea – 7:00pm
Come Serve With Us!
Do you have a passion for serving Christ and the women of BCBC? Consider serving on the Women’s Committee. For more information, contact the Women’s Ministry Coordinator, Amanda Poggemoeller.
Women’s Ministry Planning Meetings are held on a monthly basis. For more information regarding the Women’s Ministry, please contact Amanda Poggemoeller.
Goals of the BCBC Women’s Ministry Committee
- To grow spiritually through personal and group Bible study and prayer (2 Peter 3:18)
- To develop friendships through regular church attendance and activities (Hebrews 10:25)
- To serve the church body (Ephesians 6:7)
- To celebrate our relationship with Jesus Christ (Psalm 145:7)
- To declare His glory to all people (Psalm 96:3)
We achieve these goals through the following activities: Bible Studies, Retreats, Spring Luncheon, Fall Potluck, Christmas Tea, Baskets of Blessings and many other opportunities for discipleship and fellowship.
Women’s Ministry Committee
- Amanda Poggemoeller, Coordinator
- Debbie Truitt, Finances
- Becky Hunt, Baskets of Blessings
- Gaye Lynn Kreider, Communications
- Tricia Milligan, Titus 2 Mentor
- Women’s Ministry Team, Retreat
- Carolyn Salvesen, Bible Study
- Mary Ware, Discipleship
- Sue Beyer, Working Women
- Vivian Borgeson, Special Events
Women’s Email Group
Join the women’s email group to receive updates, prayer requests, news, and just to discuss. We don’t sell/rent/lease names. The list is for members and attendees of BCBC. If you would like to join this group, please email Becky Hunt.